Looking for an experienced energy writer for your content marketing?
You’ve come to the right place. Few writers know the energy industry as well as the founders of RealEnergyWriters.com. With more than 25 years of experience, Elisa Wood and Lisa Cohn are two of the most well-known names in energy publishing. They lead a team that can craft the kind of persuasive and credible writing that only comes from a deep understanding of the energy industry. That’s why some of the biggest energy companies, organizations and publishers hire RealEnergyWriters.com.
What kind of writing does RealEnergyWriters.com do?
You name it. Blogs, articles, reports, white papers, think pieces, lead generation content, infographics… Our writers are known for translating complex topics into highly readable prose. We bring a voice of authority and expertise to your content, enhancing your organization’s reputation as a leader and trusted resource.
How can you hire us?
If you’d like to know more about how we might work together, email us.
- East Coast Office (Virginia) Elisa Wood, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- West Coast Office (Oregon) Lisa Cohn, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Here are some recent articles by us
- Why Energy Storage is Suddenly Such a Big Deal, by Elisa Wood, Public Power Magazine (APPA)
- 3,236 Reasons for Microgrids by Elisa Wood, EnergyEfficiencyMarkets.com
- Boston Wants More Microgrids. But is it Legal? by Elisa Wood, MicrogridKnowledge.com
- How to Get Solar and Energy Efficiency to Play Nice by Elisa Wood, EnergyEfficiencyMarkets.com
- Microgrid 101: A Non-Geek Definition by Elisa Wood, MicrogridKnowledge.com
- Obama’s New Carbon Plan Makes History for Clean Energy by Elisa Wood, Renewable Energy World
- How Do We Protect the Grid from the Bad Guys? by Elisa Wood, Renewable Energy World
- Feds Poised to Remove Northwest Dam by Lisa Cohn, EnergyBiz Magazine
- Can You See the Power Plant in this Photo? No? Welcome to the Age of the Virtual Power Plant by Elisa Wood EnergyEfficiencyMarkets.com
- Women Rising: Ten Leaders in a Male World by Lisa Cohn, EnergyBiz Magazine
- What Community Microgrids Offer to North American Cities and Towns
- Microgrid Basics for Community Leaders: A Primer on Advanced Microgrids
- Four Good Reasons for Community Microgrids Part 1
- Four Good Reasons for Community Microgrids Part 2
- Funding and Financing Community Microgrids
- The Challenges in Developing a Community Microgrid
- Jamestown, New York Leverages Existing Energy Assets for Community Microgrid