Looking for Experienced Energy Writers to Produce Your Content?
You’ve come to the right place. Few writers know the energy industry as well as the team at RealEnergyWriters.com. With more than 25 years of experience, Elisa Wood and Lisa Cohn are two of the most well-known names in energy publishing. They lead a team of energy writers and editors that can craft the kind of persuasive and credible writing that only comes from a deep understanding of the energy industry.
That’s why top energy companies, trade organizations, communications firms and publishers hire RealEnergyWriters.com to produce their content.
Use our energy writing skill to strengthen your company’s voice
Our in-depth understanding of energy allows us to identify trends that can enhance your market position. We produce forward-looking work, often not found elsewhere, in a style that is clear, concise and highly readable. We bring a voice of authority and expertise to your content, enhancing your organization’s reputation as a leader and trusted resource.
What can we write for you?
You name it. Energy blogs, ghost written articles, reports, white papers, think pieces, analysis, lead generation content, infographics, sales material, website content, proposals, surveys, video scripts… Our writers are known for translating complex topics into highly readable prose.
How can you hire RealEnergyWriters.com?
East Coast office – Elisa Wood
West Coast office – Lisa Cohn
RealEnergyWriters.com in the news!
Major national news outlets like the Washington Post, the New York Times, NPR and National Geographic repost articles by Lisa Cohn and Elisa Wood, or seek their expertise in their own reporting. Here are a couple of examples.
- Elisa Wood was quoted by NPR in an article about Pittsburgh’s microgrid plans
- Lisa Cohn was quoted by National Geographic in Has Reliance on Fossil Fuels Irreversibly Damaged the Planet?
- Elisa Wood was interviewed by NPR about offshore wind power.
- CNN picked up this election article by Elisa Wood What Voters Don’t Know about Energy
Read some articles written by Elisa Wood and Lisa Cohn
- Will America’s Steel City Build the First Grid of Microgrids? by Elisa Wood, Microgrid Knowledge
- The Rise of the Older Utility Worker: Experienced, Intuitive and Maybe Even Available for ‘Gig’ Work by Elisa Wood, Public Power Daily
- Gas Guzzler No More: Confessions of New EV Owner by Lisa Cohn, MicrogridKnowledge.com
- Why Energy Storage is Suddenly Such a Big Deal by Elisa Wood, Public Power Magazine (APPA)
- Feds Poised to Remove Northwest Dam by Lisa Cohn, EnergyBiz Magazine
- Hurricane Harvey Creates New Abnormal for the Electric Grid by Elisa Wood, Microgrid Knowledge
- Women Rising: Ten Leaders in a Male World by Lisa Cohn, EnergyBiz Magazine