Looking to hire an experienced energy writer? You’ve come to the right place. Few writers know energy as well as we do. We’ve followed the energy business for more than 20 years from deregulation into the new technology wave.
You’ve probably seen our work. We have hundreds of articles on prominent industry websites: Platts, SNL, Renewable Energy World, EnergyBiz and many others. Our blogs have been picked up by CNN, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal Online, and the Washington Post, to name a few.
What can we write for you? Blogs, articles, white papers, reports, news releases, web content…let us know what you need. We are known for translating complex topics into highly readable prose. That’s why we’re hired by some of the largest energy organizations and companies to craft content.
If you’d like to know more about how we might work together, email us: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some recent articles by us:
- Why Energy Storage is Suddenly Such a Big Deal, by Elisa Wood, Public Power Magazine (APPA)
- 3,236 Reasons for Microgrids by Elisa Wood, EnergyEfficiencyMarkets.com
- Boston Wants More Microgrids. But is it Legal? by Elisa Wood, MicrogridKnowledge.com
- How to Get Solar and Energy Efficiency to Play Nice by Elisa Wood, EnergyEfficiencyMarkets.com
- Microgrid 101: A Non-Geek Definition by Elisa Wood, MicrogridKnowledge.com
- Obama’s New Carbon Plan Makes History for Clean Energy by Elisa Wood, Renewable Energy World
- How Do We Protect the Grid from the Bad Guys? by Elisa Wood, Renewable Energy World
- Three Years after Fukushima: Lulled into the Myth of Safety? by Elisa Wood, Renewable Energy World
- Feds Poised to Remove Northwest Dam by Lisa Cohn, EnergyBiz Magazine
- Can You See the Power Plant in this Photo? No? Welcome to the Age of the Virtual Power Plant by Elisa Wood EnergyEfficiencyMarkets.com
- Women Rising: Ten Leaders in a Male World by Lisa Cohn, EnergyBiz Magazine
Or you can read our work on EnergyEfficiencyMarkets.com – a site we edit and founded with Next Stage Publishers
Check out our new report, ”Think Microgrid: A Discussion Guide for Policymakers, Regulators and End Users”